Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bookmaker Fade List - 3/4/09

The top ten most popular wagers today according to Bookmaker:

1. Oklahoma (not surprising, and it may force us to back another favorite tonight)
2. Celtics (no shit. next!)
3. Marquette (very strange. not sure I buy this one [vs. Pitt, James out])
4. Hawks (blah)
5. Memphis (no surprise here either, pending a weird line move I expect to be on Houston)
6. North Carolina (another popular program, but not touching this game)
7. Warriors (a road dog with a 21-39 record? I call bullshit)
8. Wizards (I think they have this one backwards)
9. Jazz (line growing throughout the day)
10. Miami-FL (line has definitely gone the opposite way, maybe too much value lost already)

Back later with some fades of my own, depending on when I get out of the office.

No comments: