Monday, March 2, 2009

Just The NBA

Two nights in a row with no college games worth touching. That's a little depressing, but don't want to force it. Two from the Association, each to win 1 unit:

Wizards +4 +100

Heat +3.5 -103


Continuing the theme of the unloved home dog. Looking for value in going against the Hawks, who made a strong showing in the nationally televised game vs. the Cavs last night. On the flip side, looking for a little letdown from the Cavs after squeaking out that same game by one point.

Good luck everybody.

4 comments:

am19psu said...

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am having problems seeing your site (I got here by clicking on the post link at Ilike#'s). It might be a local issue, but if not, I wanted to let you know.

Dogcrap Green said...

No problems here. But I just wanted to let you know I hope you picked two losers this time. Nothing personal.

Unknown said...

am19psu - Thanks for the heads-up. I haven't had any trouble today, but if I hear from other folks, I'll try and see what's going on.

Dogcrap - Are you a Hawks/Cavs fan, or are you on the other sides? Or is it a reverse jinx? Either way, it's usually a safe assumption that the NBA picks are losers the way this season has unfolded.

am19psu said...

It's fine now. It was between 430p and 6p I was having problems.