Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Evening Post


Getting killed in the tourney so far, so just a couple more tonight:

College Basketball

LSU +12.5 +102, 1 unit to win 1.02 units


Normally, the line move would have scared me off, but we're going with the theory that the line move is more a result of Lawson's status changing from game-time decision to probable, rather than a sign that the professional gamblers are pounding the Heels. I was trying to think of ACC teams that might be similar to LSU (several long, athletic players between 6-6 & 6-8) and I came up with FSU, Wake, and BC, all of whom gave the Tar Heels fits this year. Not predicting the outright upset, because I think my head would explode if I had to listen to Roy Williams afterwards explaining how he didn't really care about winning the tournament anyway.

NBA

Bulls +3.5 +100, 1 unit to win 1 unit


This one is horrendous. Fugly. Awful. Go Bulls.

Good luck everybody.

No comments: