Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Night Basketball

Well, that sucked. Seahawks rallied back a few times but ran out of steam at the end. The rest for Friday:

NBA

Nets +9 +115, 1 unit to win 1.15 units


I guess I missed the memo about the Magic's home court advantage.

College Basketball

Brown +2 -110, 1.1 units to win 1 unit

Brown and Harvard are both awful, but at least Brown is playing at home. This is really ugly.

Towson +6.5 +101, 1 unit to win 1.01 units

I've bet against Drexel a lot this season, and I don't I've ever won, so take this for what it's worth (not much). Towson shoots a little better and has the deeper bench. Drexel rebounds better. On a neutral court, this could be a close one.

Marist +4 +106, 1 unit to win 1.06 units

Their only meeting this year, at Iona, went to overtime, but 70% of the bets are coming in on Iona tonight. I'm not sure why the Gaels are getting all the love on a neutral court, and the fact that the line hasn't budged makes me think maybe I'm not crazy here.

Good luck everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice hit fading the Magic.