Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Confused

WSEX has the following series odds listed for the first round:

BB 95 4/19 (F) CHARLOTTE VS DENVER (BEST OF SEVEN GAMES) (10:35 pm ET)
Outcome Money Line
CHARLOTTE +200
DENVER -250

I liked Charlotte's matchup advantages in this series at first glance, but then I realized that Charlotte wasn't actually in the playoffs, so I'd have to lean Denver. When did they start doing interconference playoff brackets?

Another thought: Did the Bulls lose that home game vs. Toronto last night on purpose? If they had won, they would be the 6 seed and face Orlando in the first round. But, by losing, they fell to #7 and face the apparently KG-less Celtics. I think Garnett lived in Chicago at some point in high school, so maybe some old friends leaked the injury story to the Bulls, who then took a dive against the Raptors? Probably not, but everybody loves a good conspiracy theory.

And, NO, I am not going to say anything to jinx what's going on in Yankee Stadium right now. Not going to do it.

No comments: