Thursday, June 19, 2008

Friday Morning Tennis - Two for the Road

Before the day went to hell on the baseball diamond, we picked up a little more than a unit profit in the Wimbledon warmups Thursday morning. Posting a couple of small plays for Friday, and then hitting the road for the beach when I wake up in the morning. Probably no internet again until Monday, so you'll be in the capable hands of Mr. Grover until then (just skim through the stat-geek mumbo-jumbo to get to the picks - that's what I do). Hopefully, massive amounts of beer and fried seafood will help me pull my head out of my ass.

For Friday:

F. Verdasco -130 (WSEX) over M. Cilic, 0.65 units to win 0.50 units

G. Monfils +160 (WSEX) over I. Karlovic, 0.25 units to win 0.40 units

Have a good weekend, everybody.

No comments: