Monday, June 9, 2008

Tuesday Morning Tennis

Wow, we would have made some decent money Monday if I had gotten the soccer play in, and if Grover had played the baseball games he mentioned in his last post. My exact words in my Sunday night e-mail to Grover were "What do you think about France/Romania DRAW +230 tomorrow? With France's injuries, that looks like a 0-0 tie to me." Believe it or not, I swear to God that what's I wrote. And then like a dumbass, didn't get back to a computer in time to play it. I'm going to have to quit my job so things like that don't happen anymore. Of course, I won't be able to eat if I do that.....

In the Wimbledon warmup tourneys for early Tuesday, lines from WSEX:

The Artois Championship

F. Lopez +110 over N. Mahut, 0.50 units to win 0.55 units

A Spaniard who is really good on grass. What are the odds? Oh yeah, I just typed them. Lean to the North Carolina kid Isner in his match as well, but not playing it.

The Orange Warsaw Open

G. Canas -120 over L. Horna, 0.60 units over 0.50 units

Better player, but very tiny juice. I'll bite.

The Gerry Weber Open

I. Ljubicic +100 over M. Llodra, 0.50 units to win 0.50 units

Better on this surface and getting the better number.

Good luck everybody. Baseball and soccer later tomorrow.

_

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ack! Isner wins. I should played it instead of just saying I "lean" that way. Crap.