Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Dogs

Played a few favorites in the last couple days, getting back to our usual dog plays today.

New York Mets +110, 1 unit to win 1.1 units.

Mike Pelfrey is nothing special, but for the life of me I can't figure out what Greg Reynolds is doing on a major league roster. I don't think the return of Tulowitzki is going to magically turn the 2008 Rockies into the 2007 Rockies.


Cincinnati Red +199, 1 unit to win 1.99 units.


Cueto has been inconsistent for the Reds, but at 1.99 it's worth taking a chance that he'll be "on" today. If the Joe Public favorite Yankees weren't involved, I'd say this line is so out of whack that I'm suspicious.


Chicago White Sox +123, 1 unit to win 1.23 units.


Vasquez has been quietly putting together a very impressive career, but because he bombed in his high-profile stint with the Yankees he doesn't get the public respect he deserves. I think Dempster is vastly overrated this year.

No comments: