Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Old College Try

Thanks to reader "sham" for helping us pick these three early games out of the bunch for Saturday. Lines from Matchbook:

Ole Miss -7 +101, 2 units to win 2.02 units

Watched a good portion of the game with Wake Forest and was impressed with the Rebels. Vandy's feel-good run ends this week.

Auburn +2.5 -102, 2.04 units to win 2 units

Considered the moneyline on this one, but after watching that 3-2 crapfest last week, I decided we'd better take the points.

New Mexico +10 -109, 2.18 units to win 2 units

This line is already down to 9.5 at several sites. I said last week that the Lobos could win straight up as 10-point dogs and they did. I still don't understand the lack of respect, but I'll keep trying to capitalize on it.

I think there will be several additions on Saturday, but we got some good e-mail feedback on getting some plays out there by Friday for folks who don't have weekend access. Good luck everybody. I think Grover will have NFL picks up on Friday as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time-stamp came out in Pacific time (7:44) instead of Eastern (10:44). Don't know how that happened.

Sham said...

Good Luck