Friday, September 12, 2008

Three For Saturday

Health deteriorating fast, but I said I would post a few college football picks for the benefit of the faders out there. Here are 3, lines from Matchbook:

Tulane +12.5 +100, 1 unit to win 1 unit

While ECU was busy being appointed as the best football team ever last week, Tulane was quietly giving Alabama (the best football team ever from the previous week) a hell of a game (as predicted on this blog, I should add). I like ECU, and we were on them in Week 1, but they're going to struggle with expectations, letdown, and a decent Tulane defense tomorrow.

Mississippi State +10 -105, 1.05 units to win 1 unit

That half-point move last night toward Miss. St. despite big public support for Auburn was the final straw for me on this one. Not at all impressed with Auburn so far. While the Auburn players should be focused on this game after getting beaten by Croom's crew last year, it's going to be hard for them not to look ahead just a little bit to LSU next week.

New Mexico +10.5 -106, 1.06 units to win 1 unit

I don't get all the Arizona love on this one. It wouldn't shock me at all if the Lobos pull off the straight-up win tomorrow. Very odd.

Good night. Go Bulls.

No comments: