Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Bookmaker Fade List - Twilight Zone Edition

Some of these look odd to me today:

1. Michigan State
2. Spurs
3. Hawks (wagerline has 66% Lakers, which makes much more sense)
4. Kentucky
5. Hornets
6. Timberwolves (never expected to see them on this list, especially without AJ)
7. Austin Peay
8. Maryland (another odd-looking one)
9. Bucks (and another)
10. Bruins

This is the first BM fade list that really has me scratching my head. Are the Hawks really getting the 3rd most action at that book on the road against the Lakers? I'm very skeptical. Speaking of fades, The Todd really likes Kentucky and Clemson tonight, which is also weird because The Todd is almost always in sync with the fade list, but the list is on the other side of the Clemson game. I think the correct fade is Clemson (ranked team, at home, etc.). I need a drink.

No comments: