Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Fade List

Otherwise known as the Top Ten Most Popular Bets on Bookmaker Today:

1. Wake Forest
2. Cavaliers
3. Lakers
4. Syracuse
5. Notre Dame
6. Mavericks
7. Suns
8. Boston College
9. Duke
10. Magic

I'm considering tracking these for a while and see how they do. Presumably, they won't do very well at all, but considering the NBA success that the squares are having this year, I'm not 100% confident in that. But, if you have a workplace filter that lets you see our site, but not wagerline or other consensus sites, at least maybe this gives you a head start on thinking about what teams you do not want to be backing tonight (unless, of course, you're a square, and you think that just backing the lines that seem too good to be true is the way to long-term success, and in that case, this list probably looks like it's full of LOCKS for tonight).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to vent to no one in particular - just pissed at myself...


I wanted to play Akron last night at 7 eastern - at 6:55 PM, I remembered that I didnt place it yet....My son was using the computer so I placed a call and was on hold for a few minutes, when I asked for that game, I was told it just went to tip-off - my watch red 7:00 PM and 20 seconds - it couldnt have tipped off yet.......I knew right then that the game would be a blowout special...First score I saw was 18-5 Akron and the margin kept climbing all game..................So I am pissed and end up playing Hofstra.......