Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"I Laid My Bed, Now I Have To Sit On It"


That's one of the gems I just heard from A-Fraud a few minutes ago in his press conference. That's awesome. OK, trying to wrap some things up and actually go out for a couple of beers after work, so no time for rambling (and there was much rejoicing!). Risking one unit or to win 1 unit on each of these:

College Basketball

Missouri State +7.5 -103

New Mexico +6.5 +100


NBA

Bobcats +8.5 -104

Thunder +3 +106

Nets +6.5 -102

Hawks +8.5 -103

And, as well as the hockey has been going, nothing I really like tonight. Vancouver was the closest one, but not going to force it. Good luck everybody. Back later for Wednesday tennis if I have time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd B. Gray said...

who the fuck would like Purdue, what a fucking joke! Hummel big ten pre-season player of the year? give me a fucking break. Purdue is full of losers and their coach is a fatass. Can you tell Purdue never covers when I bet on them, I swear to go if the Spartans don't cover, i'm going to buy a big mac and throw it in the face of Purdue's coach. then i'll probably punch Robbie Hummel in his fat vagina.

Unknown said...

I thought Anonymous was making that up at first, as if he was just trying to imagine what The Todd might say about the Purdue/MSU game. But then I looked and it's a direct quote. Fat vagina? The Todd is awesome.

The saddest part of the running dialogue is where The Todd says he decided not to bet on Clemson, because I was absolutely prepared to give him credit for getting that one right.

For the record, I really don't like to pick on people, and I'll stop mentioning him if it bothers him, but I really do enjoy The Todd. Win or lose, I'm entertained (high-five!), which is all any of us can really hope for.