Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Afternoon Tennis


I'm still not sure Haas was a smart move yesterday. The line move was clearly in his favor, but Querrey is really coming on lately. Luckily, the +200 dog winner in the other match took the sting off of that loss. Today, from Marseilles:

M. Llodra +138 over P. Mathieu, 0.5 units to win 0.69 units

Mathieu was the big dog winner for us yesterday, so I'm biting the hand that fed me today. A real toss-up talent-wise in my opinion, so when you factor in the decent line drop overnight, we end up backing another French underdog this afternoon.

There could be another for tonight if I have time to look, but it's doubtful. Oh, and screw you Colorado State. What kind of assholes lose by 10 points in overtime as 8.5-point underdogs? Overtime is only 5 minutes long, for God's sake! Pathetic. That one was in the bag. The only good thing about it was that I very quickly got over my disappointment with Air Force losing by 12 as 10.5 dogs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Starting next week, this blog will only discuss baseball, tennis and hockey......