Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All You Can Eat, Baby


Action on all the sports I could find tonight. I can't use my Pinnacle account anymore because Republicans think sports betting has something to do with terrorist attacks on our nation's ports, so no handball picks. Lines from Matchbook:

College Football

Kent State +1 -105, 1.05 units to win 1 unit

I think it's just Kent now, but I always put the State on the end so I don't trick myself into thinking it's an abbreviation for Kentucky. Listen to the CSNY song "Four" if you want to know the reason they dropped the "State" out of the name. As for the actual game (history lesson over, I promise), Kent's running game makes the difference for the home team.

College Basketball

Northeastern +5.5 +121, 1 unit to win 1.21 units

Better team getting points, that's always good. Balanced team in Northeastern playing a team that doesn't fit their coach's style at all. Michigan's coach doesn't know what to do with a roster full of players who can't shoot.

NBA

Celitcs -10.5 -104, 1.04 units to win 1 unit

Hornets -2 +104, 1 unit to win 1.04 units

Two picks, and they're both favorites? Hell is freezing over right now. In order to make money, we need the only two undefeated teams in the league to lose tonight, so yeah, this isn't looking good.

NHL

Phoenix +122, 0.5 units to win 0.61 units


A coyote is a lot tougher than a blue jacket, right?

Whew. Good luck tonight.

No comments: