Saturday, November 8, 2008

Treading Lightly Today (Maybe)

After a great night last night, I'm a little hesitant about screwing it up. So, I'm going to add these four for the afternoon (already posted La. Tech and Northwestern yesterday) and then sit back and see how things unfold. I'm sure there will be something for tonight. In the explanations, I sometimes talk about stats and the like, but I would have never even looked at these games if the public betting and line movement didn't point me to them. Lines from Matchbook:

Nebraska -2 +105, 1 unit to win 1.05 units

Holy shit, a favorite! Don't see that too often. Kansas is not a good road team, and should have a lot trouble stopping the Huskers' passing game.

Army +9.5 -103, 1.03 units to win 1 unit

I keep saying that Army has gotten much better this year, so I'm hoping they don't prove me wrong today. The Rice defense is horrendous.

Iowa State +9.5 +105, 1 unit to win 1.05 units

Got reamed the last time I picked Iowa State, so here's round 2. My anus hurts already.

Indiana +9.5 -101, 1.01 units to win 1 unit

Indiana has to stop the run to stay in this one. They should be able to put up enough points to keep this one close.

I'm trying to talk myself into Clemson, but I'm just not there yet. The line movement and betting is screaming for that one, but I'm on the fence (of course, I'm an idiot). Good luck today everybody.

No comments: