Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Had To Come Back


I feel like the hired killer in "The Outlaw Josey Wales" who Clint Eastwood (Josey) talks into leaving the saloon without having a shootout, then seconds later he walks back in through the swinging doors and says, "I had to come back." Clint responds, "I know" and then blasts the shit out of him. Great scene, and just like that anonymous assassin, honor compels me to return and play Clemson this afternoon, even though it kills me. Two additions, lines from Matchbook:

Clemson +3.5 -113, 1.13 units to win 1 unit

Had to do it. Betting and line movement - something's up here.

Cincinnati +7 -107, 1.07 units to win 1 unit

Another one where the betting and line movement compel a play here. Cincy's run defense should be good to keep the Mountaineers in check.

Off to change diapers and work on the NBA card. Pretty much the same job either way.

No comments: