Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Hoops, Part I

I'm sure there will be another pick or two later, but wanted to get in the early evening plays before I get too busy this afternoon. Lines from Matchbook:

James Madison +16 -114, 1.14 units to win 1 unit

No surprise that Davidson and Stephen Curry will be getting the public love tonight, but they lost some significant pieces to graduation in the offseason. I'm thinking this one stays close.

Siena -12.5 +104, 1 unit to win 1.04 units

Is that a favorite? Holy crap, that doesn't happen very often. No public consensus on this one, but Siena is head and shoulders above Boise State in terms of talent and experience (all 5 starters back). This one gets ugly early, and then hopefully we don't suffer the last-second back-door cover. I'm not sure I can take any more 1-3 point misses this week.

No comments: