Thursday, November 20, 2008

Early Saturday Football Leans

I have a lot more time for this stuff when I don't go to work. Maybe I should quit altogether. With the run I've been on the past week or two, I probably wouldn't starve to death for at least 3 or 4 days. Early looks for Saturday, based only on the line movement and wagerline numbers:

Tennessee +3 at Vanderbilt
Wyoming +2 vs. Colorado State
Tulane +28.5 at Tulsa
Oklahoma -7 vs. Texas Tech
Nevada +6 vs. Boise State
UAB +6.5 vs. East Carolina
San Diego State +11.5 v. UNLV


Barely missing the cut were Indiana, Iowa State, and Washington State (that Wash/Wash St. is going to be an enormous shitfest). Thoughts?

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Like em all minus UAB. Don't think this is the best spot with ecu coming off a pretty ugly loss and the fact that uab's win, despite it being closer than the score, looks somewhat impressive.