Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Hoops & Hockey

It's hard for me to get the picks up earlier than this on weekdays sometimes, all lines from Matchbook:

NBA:

Rockets -3 -107, 1.07 units to win 1 unit


Line moved against the World Champs? I smell a rat.

Mavericks +4 +106, 1 unit to win 1.06 units

I think my opinion of the surrounding cast around Duncan and Parker has been stated to death. It's crap.

NHL

Ottawa -112, 0.56 units to win 0.5 units

Come on, the Senators on Election Night? That can't lose.

Nashville +136, 0.50 units to win 0.68 units

These teams look pretty similar to me, so taking the dog. What do you want me to say? I've seen two hockey games in my life.

Minnesota +170, 0.50 units to win 0.85 units

I've played the Wild twice already this season and they've lost both times, so I'm feeling very confident on this one.

Good luck everybody.

No comments: