Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Afternoon in Paradise, and Blue Hens

You know it's been bad when I broke even in college hoops last night, but felt like I had won. Gonna be running around this afternoon, so getting two early games in now. Lines from Matchbook, each for 1 unit:

San Diego -7 +102

Game #2 at the Paradise Jam (3:30 EST tipoff). Better point guard, better frontcourt for the Toreros. Depending on where you look, the betting is either even, or favoring Valpo today.

Delaware +4 +107

Wagerline says 73% on St. Bonaventure, and Sports Insights has it at 86%. Either way, I see Delaware as the clearly more talented team, so the big support for the other team is confusing to me. I know they've both played Robert Morris with different results, but I still don't get it. Maybe the classic handicapper in me (looking at the actual players involved) is getting me in trouble today. We'll see.

Back later.

No comments: