Friday, November 14, 2008

Just One Freaking Point

Thanks for the heartbreak ETSU/Temple. I'm getting really sick of missing by 1 point or half a point. Very busy day today and only had time for college basketball tonight. All to win 1 unit:

William & Mary +105 -110 (WSEX)
SMU +10.5 -110 (WSEX)
Long Beach State +18.5 -104 (Matchbook)
Hofstra +17.5 -110 (WSEX)


I'm a little bummed that Matchbook didn't have better lines for these games than other places. The Wizards in the NBA are a guaranteed win because I'm passing on them tonight. Didn't have time to finish the college football for tomorrow, but hope to have some of them up late tonight or early in the morning. Never even looked at hockey today. Good luck everybody.

1 comment:

Jonny said...

I'll have to double check, but I am pretty sure I had more than 10 1/2 or 1 point losses by January last year. Pre-conference play is fucking brutal.