Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday Night Football

That sounds weird. Probably working a little later than usual tonight, so I'm going to go ahead and put this in now:

Northern Illinois +9 +108 (Matchbook), 1 unit to win 1.08 units

Much better defense for NIU tonight. A little concerned about Ball State's passing game, but NIU is 8th in the nation in passing yards allowed, so hopefully they can stay within the number tonight. Can we win another weeknight game? Yes we can! (Yes we can! Yes we can!)

Hopefully, I'll get home in time to do NBA and NHL tonight, but no promises.

3 comments:

Jonny said...

Their defense is almost what made me lay off this game. That's a lot of points for a team that allows less than 2 td's a game. Scaled it back a bit instead. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I played NIU as well - didnt see you selection until this morning - what a joke that defense is - great argument that stats are worthless if applied improperly..

Unknown said...

Yeah, our play was mostly based on the betting and line movement, but the defensive numbers allowed me to fool myself into feeling confident about it. On to the next one....