Friday, August 29, 2008

Can't Restrain Myself

Maybe a little square, but I'm going to go with my initial lean on one college football game tonight:

Temple -7 -106, 1.06 units to win 1 unit

I know Army won rather handily last year, which makes this line even more appealing to me, frankly. I won a few times last year on Temple because they were so underrated, but had recruited a lot of talent recently. The young players got a ton of experience last year, and 21 starters are back to continue the climb back to respectability. Army looks to be awful with only 9 guys back who started last year. Really like how Coach Golden has been rebuilding this team the past couple of years. Go Owls.

We'll try to get the afternoon games up either tonight (depending on what time I get home and what state I'm in at the time) or as early as possible in the morning. Good luck everybody, have a good night.

No comments: