Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Night Baseball

Not saying a word about the game in progress.......3 more for tonight, all lines from Matchbook:

Indians +148, 1 unit to win 1.48 units

Sowers not looking so awful lately. How's that for a compliment? Game sure looks a lot closer than that line would suggest.

Astros +104, 1 unit to win 1.04 units

Seems like I'm always backing Backe. I don't think I have any irrational reason to favor him, but it seems like the lines on him always look good. Weird.

Phillies -132, 1.32 units to win 1 unit

Grover thinks my man-crush is on Backe, but in reality, I think it might be Hamels. Lohse has been coming back to earth lately, so we'll take a rare shot with a favorite.

Good luck tonight everybody. Family in town this weekend, but there should be a couple of football-themed posts in the next couple of days. It's about to get real hectic in a few weeks.

No comments: