Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Man is Keeping Me Down

My workplace has recently added a browser filter of some kind that prevents me from reviewing sites like Wagerline.com. Obviously I can't even get near an actual bookmaking site. Thus I depend on Hambone for all of my information, and he will be doing more of the weekday posting in the future.

Only one play tonight:

Los Angeles Dodgers -116 (Matchbook), 1.16 units to win 1 unit.


I like Kuroda, and I doubt I'd get much argument if I say that he's the better of the two starting pitchers in Chavez Ravine tonight (the other is Myers). I think the line refects public opinion that the Phillies are in the "hot" NL East race, while the Dodgers are going at it in the "pathetic" NL West. But the teams are separated by only three games in the standings, and zero games in the third-order standings. We're willing to bear a little juice to take the Dodgers at home here.

No comments: