Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Bases

All right, we can't pick our noses right now, so we're going to pull back on the reins a little bit until we get this thing figured out. The other option was doubling the number of plays, but I didn't have the votes to get that through. So, just two losers for tonight:

Nationals +129, 1 unit to win 1.29 units

Don't need to explain this one - we're masochists.

Mariners +138, 1 unit to win 1.38 units

72% on the Angels. We would have leaned to this one regardless of pitcher, but getting King Felix on our side is icing on the cake.

Good luck everybody (even if you choose to go the opposite of every pick we make). Probably back tonight with Olympic hoops picks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My simulator scales back to only 6 picks for today, that must be some kind of record. With the simulator screaming at me on the Colorado pick. Ok, Ok, you can stop yelling at me, I maxed out my bet on it, sheesh! :) vr, Xei

Pit($260)
Cle($131)
NYM($330)
Fla($199)
Col($375)
SD($236)