Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics Hoops Thursday

One advantage (or disadvantage) of the baseball slump is that I got Grover to allow me to post some basketball picks. It also helped that the last two I e-mailed to him (China and Croatia) were both winners. The first of these games starts at some ungodly hour (4:45 AM EST), so I thought I'd better go ahead and get them in now so you folks can get your bets in on the other side. All lines from WSEX, all for 0.55 units to win 0.50 units:

Lithuania -6 over Russia

Greece +20.5 over USA

Croatia +6 over Argentina

I was really dismayed to hear that Kobe was the only U.S. player to watch Greece's last game. When asked about it, Lebron said that if Kobe was there scouting them, then that's the same as all of them being there. Um, yeah. Not exactly.

1 comment:

John said...

I know Argentina will have a tough time against Croatia but I believe in my favourite team. Always.

http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/08/todays-action-las-leonas-tall.html