Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Baseball

Hope the squares enjoyed their big day yesterday. That was ugly. Today's card doesn't look much better. One for this afternoon:

Nationals +220 (Matchbook), 1 unit to win 2.20 units

I'm not gonna say David Bush sucks, because the last time I said something like that he went out and pitched the best game of his career, BUT he certainly hasn't done anything to deserve a line like this. Brewers aren't hitting well enough to justify it either. Ridiculous.

That might be it for today. A couple of leans tonight, but we haven't been able to agree on anything else yet. I like Croatia +5 in Olympic hoops tonight myself, but I don't think we're going to be getting involved with the Olympics unless there's a line out there that just looks crazy. Good luck everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simulator picks for Monday:
Pit($239)
Tor($245)
Fla($146)
NYY($195)
CWS($361)

vr, Xeifrank