Thursday, July 10, 2008

Friday's Guaranteed Early Losers

You know things are going well when your only "winner" of the day is voided by a pregame pitching change.

Today the real world is imposing on both Hambone and I, so no time for lengthy explanations of the early game pick. Line from Matchbook:

San Francisco Giants +206, 1 unit to win 2.06 units.

We love Zito.


Other afternoon action- Hambone likes the Twins. I'm close to convinced but not loving it for some reason. I also like the Rockies, but Hambone is gone now and we can't talk about it. Based on how things are going, I would recommend playing those two- anything we pass is almost a guaranteed winner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Zito is great value today.....Appears he is getting together -gave up one ER in two of last three starts...Plus, I like playing on teams who havent scored runs in consecutive games......