Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A New Link

What good is a blog if you can't use it as a forum to express your frustration with your home club? And thus, Fire Jim Bowden is added to our list of favorite websites.

If someone can explain to me why they're starting Willie Harris and Paul LoDuca in the outfield instead of calling up this guy, I'm all ears. Look at those OPS numbers!!!

Hambone, I'll explain OPS to you later. I've got to go watch Brandon Webb hold the Nats to 1 run on 4 hits. If they're lucky.

(Yes, I know why they're starting Paul Lo Duca- they're trying to bait someone into trading for him. However, this logic is premised on the notion that someone besides Jim Bowden thinks Paul Lo Duca has value, and therefore is faulty).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you man. I'm a fellow DC resident and Nats fan and it is depressing. Stan the man sold me a little bit over the past year, but Bowden has always been full of shit. Unfortunately, I don't think the management has the balls to fire bowden for a few more years. We're a laughing stock. At least I can say that you can still make money on the Nats... Sometimes.