Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Because I'm Not That Smart

Already have a winning night in college hoops in the bank, but I'm off from work for the next 5 days, so I'm gonna play one more tonight (I know that doesn't make any sense, just go with it). Game tips off at midnight eastern time:

UC-Riverside +5 +106, 1 unit to win 1.06 units

Big public support for the favorite + line retreat + I like the dog's players better = Pick. I'm really good at math.

Passing on Wyoming because of the line movement, which is the same reason I passed on winners like Portland State, Cleveland State, and Iona earlier, and look how well that worked out. Good night everybody. I don't think there are any college basketball games again until Friday. Jesus Christ, is there some kind of holiday coming up or something?

No comments: