Monday, December 15, 2008

Half-Man, Half-Ass


I know Kenny Smith likes to call Vince Carter "Half-Man, Half-Amazing," but when he only actually shows up to play hard "half" of the time, I like my nickname for him better. Hopefully, the constant boos in Toronto will inspire him to exert some effort tonight. In the NBA:

Nets +4 +103, 1 unit to win 1.03 units

Bucks +4.5 -110, 1.1 units to win 1 unit


Just going with the line movement and against the public on these. And although I'm feeling confident in the college basketball plays recently (I think we've made up about 10 units in the past couple of weeks), I don't see anything tonight that I like enough to post a pick. Lean Youngstown State, Cal-Riverside, and I liked the Citadel until that weird line movement (I'm passing them all, so those are almost guaranteed winners). I was planning on playing a couple more yesterday, but the internet service at my house went out for several hours (up yours, Time Warner). Haven't seen the lines for tomorrow yet, but I know there's a big card coming up on Wednesday. Good night everybody.

1 comment:

Grover said...

As a new Tar Heel, you should know that we never badmouth members or the family in public. No matter how much they deserve it.

Mahtkar Ndiaye? Misunderstood!

Vince Carter? Misused!

Lawrence Taylor? Framed!

Alge Crumpler? It's the pants that make his ass look so huge!