Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tomorrow's Leans Tonight - Old School Edition


After a quick look over the opening lines at Pinnacle, and with no regard for how the lines might move or what the betting percentages will look like tomorrow, here are the off-the-top-of-my-head leans for Sunday's college basketball games:

Eastern Michigan +20 at Illinois
Indiana State +8 at No. Iowa
Louisiana Tech +26 at UCLA
Rice +10 at Arkansas-Little Rock
LMU +22 at Mew Mexico State
Valpo +25 at Purdue
Wichita State +12 at Creighton
Texas Tech +9.5 at Stanford
Montana +21 at Washington
Siena +5.5 at St. Joseph's

All road teams. Weird. Anyway, I'm just doing this out of curiosity to see how I would do if I handicapped tomorrow's games just based on my estimation of the talent of the teams and the lines, the way we used to do it before there were wagerlines and such out there to help. As the betting percentages start rolling in and the lines start moving, these will be whittled down to the actual picks, but let's see how these would have done if we had played them all. You're my boy, Blue!

No comments: