Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NBA Threesome


No, I'm not talking about Justin Williams' troubles from last season. Three picks in the association for Wednesday night, all risking one unit:

Bucks +3.5 +102

Milwaukee is playing some decent basketball in recent days, but mostly this is a play against the most popular public pick of the day (Sixers) where the line went the other way.

Nets +2.5 +101

I'll be kicking myself in a few hours for backing Vince Carter again, but there it is. Some significant Jazz players still dealing with injuries (Boozer, AK47), which hurts their chances to win this game tonight, and my chances for cashing the season win total Over on the Jazz that I posted here before the season started (dammit).

Clippers +3 +101

Break up the Clippers! They're just too good, it's not fair! OK, it's only 3 wins in a row, but by Clippers' standards, that about as good as it gets. The new-look Clips not getting any respect in the lines, even against a Chicago team that has half their roster (Deng, Hughes, Noah, Nocioni) suffering from the flu. And, no, Larry Hughes with the flu does not equal Michael Jordan with the flu.

That's it for tonight, unless I get a wild hair and want to play a late college game. And, yes, before you comment, I realize that using the Three's Company picture makes me seem incredibly old...

No comments: