Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday Hoops - Early Afternoon Addition

Family coming to town, I'm watching the baby, not a lot of time for long-winded write-ups at the moment, but here are the first round of picks:

Appalachian State +15 +104, 1 unit to win 1.04 units

Well-balanced scoring for the Mountaineers, and Kentucky is missing their 3rd-leading scorer with injury. Patterson has a big game, but App State hangs with them until late.

Wofford +12 -106, 1.06 units to win 1 unit

Can I just say Georgia isn't any good and leave it at that? Oh yeah, I just did.

Temple +9 +122, 1 unit to win 1.22 units

It's Christmas time in Kansas! Dionte Christmas. Oh, come on, I wouldn't be the biggest dork you know if I didn't make a lame joke like that. Seriously, though, this game looks pretty even to me, except that Christmas is far away the best player on the court. And look at the juice! I love Matchbook.

Considered Iona, but with Springer injured, I just couldn't pull the trigger (guaranteed winner alert!). Lots of possibilities today, but if I can get a little bit of free time today, I might be able to narrow it down to 5-6 more before the day is done. If there were an injury report for my chances of actually getting some free time today, it would be listed as Questionable. Good luck everybody.

No comments: