Sunday, December 21, 2008

Late Start Sunday

Holiday family obligations kept me from doing any homework until now, which turns out to be a good thing, because I probably would've played Youngstown State earlier which was a loser. So, thanks, Mom & Dad, your Christmas visit this weekend spared your son from making a losing gambling pick. They would be so proud. I might have played Virginia Tech to even things out, but that line was so far off, I would have been a little bit afraid of it. Even at MSG, how on Earth are those teams equal? Crazy. I thought maybe a flesh-eating virus was working its way through the Hokie lockerroom or something. Anyway, one pick from each of these three sports:

College Basketball

Clemson +2.5 +100, 1 unit to win 1 unit


I have these teams as dead even, but I'll give the bookies the benefit of the doubt on that line move.

College Football

Southern Miss +4 +110, 1 unit to win 1.1 units


Grover talked me into the Colorado State play yesterday with his love for the under-appreciated Mountain West. Today, I'm going with his disdain for the Sun Belt.

NBA

Wizards +6 +112, 1 unit to win 1.12 units

Mike James fitting in nicely, and I already gave out the strategy to beat Dallas a couple of days ago (double-team Dirk, good defender on Hash Howard, nobody else on that team is any good), so if they're reading this blog in Chocolate City, they should know how to make this one happen.

Back tomorrow.

No comments: