Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve


Getting kicked in the nuts by college basketball today. I'm much more accustomed to the professionals doing that, so playing 3 NBA games tonight, plus one more bowl game:

College Football

Minnesota +8 +104, 1 unit to win 1.04 units


Support for Kansas has been around 65% all along, but the line has dropped steadily from an opener of Kansas -10.5. I read a comment over at Moneyline that Minny was a Dr. Bob pick, so that might explain the move from 9 to 8, but the line had already dropped a point and a half before that. Kansas is slightly better, but it felt like Minnesota has been underrated all season in the lines (just looked, 7-4 ATS so easy for me to say that now, right) and I think they keep this one close. After such an awful season in 2007, you've gotta think those Gopher kids are hungry.

NBA

Bucks +8 +101, 1 unit to win 1.01 units

Raptors +2 -101, 1.01 units to win 1 unit

Thunder +2.5 -110, 1.1 units to win 1 unit

Like I've said before, the less I try to get inside the heads of these overpaid slack-asses, the better.

The only remaining lean was Wyoming in college hoops, but the betting and line movement makes that one look like a pass (guaranteed winner alert!). Stay safe tonight everybody. While you're trying to convince the drunkest skank in the bar to take you home and let you defile her, I'll be sitting here cursing at the TV and trying to stay sober enough to change a diaper if I need to.

No comments: