Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day

Not a lot of interesting plays jumping out at me today, but for the afternoon hours, we've got 3:

NBA

Bobcats +5 +101, 1.01 units to win 1 unit


Hate the positive/forward line movement, but 80% on the Spurs. 80%!

Wizards +5 +102, 1 unit to win 1.02 units

Public likes the Warriors, but line hasn't budged.

NHL

Islanders +244, 0.5 units to win 1.22 units

So little in hoops, decided to look at hockey. Came up with just one for the afternoon. Blues were a very close pass.

Back later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blues were my play - should have called me first LOL

Anonymous said...

Nothing like having a +260 dog up 2-1 on the road and then take successive penalties so a 2-1 StL lead is up in flames in 20 seconds....What a kick in the nuts LOL

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see the highlights from this game..Im glad I didnt have the under - 5 goals in the last 4.5 minutes...Blues with two in the last 1:20, tying it with one second left.....I may lose this wager but hell what a ride.....

Anonymous said...

Blues win the shootout!!!! What a crazy game....

Unknown said...

Yeah, the one I picked lost in overtime and the one I passed won in a shootout. It's a fine line between stupid and clever. Should have just played them both.