Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Night Hoops & Pucks

The rest for Tuesday:

College Basketball

Marshall +7.5 -105, 1.05 units to win 1 unit


It seems like I've backed Marshall a few times already. And it seems like they screw me every time. So, I guess this pick confirms that I'm an idiot.

NHL

Washington +138, 0.5 units to win 0.69 units

Carolina +136, 0.5 units to win 0.68 units

Atlanta +182, 0.5 units to win 0.91 units


Betting and line movement, with a little peek at power play goal percentage just for kicks.

NBA posted earlier, and passing on tennis. A little miffed that when I'm on Roddick as a +300 dog a couple of weeks ago against Djokovic, he gets rolled, and then when I pass in that situation last night, he wins. Super. Can't quite sell myself on Verdasco yet, but good luck to those of you who are on that one.

No comments: