Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday at 9 PM

One more for each:

NBA

Spurs -2.5 -109, 1.09 units to win 1 unit


The mighty Lakers as the underdog. That's almost worth a play without the line move.

College Basketball

Colorado State +8 -116, 1.16 units to win 1 unit


That line move (finally) back to 7.5 at most books sealed the deal. Even Pomeroy has this one just inside the number.

Cal State Northridge was looking like a great pick (at full strength, definitely a better team than Riverside), but with their leading scorer (Tresvant) sitting this one out for personal/legal reasons (?), that's a decent excuse for a pass on a night where I've got plenty of action already. Good luck everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great call on Colo St...I was debating between them and Baylor and went with the loser..of course, I didnt see your pick of the Rams until this morning as its tough to read your site at home as my wife doesnt like me to gamble so I try to stay away from giving her the evidence....I did play Northridge - forgetting about their best player being out and I read it last week - just had a brain cramp - and I got lucky as they were down 10 at half...